The Collaborative Mission of AWC’s Community:
“Creating a positive change in your lifestyle can be challenging; thus having a community of caring skilled practitioners added with the convenience of a safe accessible space would only enhance your quest for that healthy goal. We are here for you!”
Changes in our hours due to inclement weather will always be posted here in red! Our weather cancellation policy is different that our regular 24-hour cancellation policy. So if you feel the need to stay home and not chance driving about during inclement weather – PLEASE let us know and we’d be happy to reschedule your appointment – and please leave a message in case we’re out shoveling or gardening! If there’s a Snow, Sleet or Severe Weather Storm coming… we’ll keep you posted! Listed Cancellations due to the weather advisory: (none at this time)
UPDATE: AWC is open and ready to serve you! All appointments must be scheduled ahead of time. Mask wearing is optional.
CAUTIONS TAKEN: We will be armed with cleaning supplies, hand sanitizers, and disinfectants for your best interest! Plus, we have hepa air purifiers in the therapy rooms.
NOTE on our Shop: If anyone needs wellness products or gift certificates from our shop – we will be requiring customers to call and schedule an appointment to stop by to shop. We appreciate your patience! (We are only carrying CBD and herbal wellness products)
Contact Info to reach your therapist:
- Debee Boulanger (massage): available Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:00am – 7:15pm by appointment email: email@example.com Text: 413-364-2099
- Sima Figueiredo (massage): available Tuesdays, Thursdays, Sundays & every other Saturday by appointment email: L243w9@comcast.net Text: 413-386-6798
- Holly White (massage): Mondays, Fridays & every other Saturday by appointment email: firstname.lastname@example.org Text: 413-374-8792
- Susan Lecuyer-Watroba (reiki/shamanism): available during the week by appointment email: email@example.com Text: 413-505-4557
- Leigh Russell (reflexology): available some Tuesday evenings or Sundays by appointment email: Leighgate@hotmail.com Text: 413-265-9934
- Sharon D’Angelo (readings): available by appointment only email: firstname.lastname@example.org Text: 413-297-2570
- Don Watroba (ionic footbath detox): by appointment only Text: 413-923-8083
Monthly Birthdays! Happy Birthday Blessings to those of you born during this month. We invite you to come in and experience 60 minutes of relaxation during this Birthday month. Show us your ID to prove your date of birth & we’ll take an extra $10 off your Massage or Reiki session* *Some restrictions may apply. Offer expires last day* of your birthday month.
To order our Social formerly Select Brand CBD online link here (we still carry the Select Brand in store) SALE on Select Brand CBD: Regularly $60 each ~ NOW $50 each
Please note: We occasionally have pop-up sales throughout the month ~ so you better watch out !!!
Please check “Our Services” page for the extensive list of services we offer here.
Visit the Shop:
We invite you to come and support a local small business and discover very unique wellness products and purchase Gift Certificates for your loved ones ~ Yes, AWC has Gift Certificates for ALL occasions, Select CBD Products, Colloidal Silver, Magnesium Oil, Essential Oils, Herb Pharm Herbal Tinctures and other Healing Products!
Due to operational changes due to Covid-19 (no desk coverage) – AWC’s shop and therapy appointments MUST BE SCHEDULED prior to coming here – mask wearing is optional. Your well-being is our #1 priority!
The Abundant Wellness Center’s General Policies:
1) We are a SCENT-FREE environment! Please DO NOT wear any type of cologne, perfume, scented lotions or scented hair products as several people here have sensitivity to them.
2) We are a SHOE-FREE environment inside the building so we urge you to bring slippers or indoor shoes if you’d like. Heads up – after a heavy rain or the winter’s thaw the parking lot is generally a bit muddy. We encourage clients to wear rubber boots like rain slickers or shoes that aren’t your Sunday’s best. Thanks for your support!
The Abundant Wellness Center’s Operational Policies:
1) There is a 24 Hour Notice of Cancellation Policy. Full Payment is Due if we are not notified within 24 hours if an appointment needs to be cancelled or changed. Missed appointments (no shows) fall under the 24 hour cancellation policy.
2) All sales are final. Gift certificates can be used for an appointment or product or given to another person. Purchased class series are to be used with the initial instructor and can be given to another person if one is not able to complete the class series.
3) It is best to pre-register for any event. A pre-registration is a reservation for your space in the class, so please let us know at least 72 hours in advance if you will be unable to attend; this will allow us to offer your spot to another client.
Are you looking for a space to teach a class or hold a workshop? Some of the requirements to present at AWC are: You must have a starter group of 3 or more people already interested in taking your class/workshop. You must have had training or certification in your subject matter. You must be respectful towards other practitioners and their services at AWC. AWC offers promotional support via advertising on our website.
If you think this is something we can help you with please contact Debee @ 413-592-2828 and she’ll see what she can do for you.
Abundant Wellness Center 94 CHICOPEE ST., RTE #116, CHICOPEE, MA 01013 To contact us or schedule an appointment CALL (413) 592-2828 or EMAIL: email@example.com
We at AWC can help… Are you looking for a wellness sanctuary for your healing journey? Think about all the wonderful ways of creating well-being and enjoying health benefits from healing yourself using holistic alternative therapies and preventive medicine like aromatherapy, CBD massage, therapeutic massage, deep tissue and sports massage, energy medicine, reiki and energy work, reiki training, intuitive readings, psychic mediums, foot reflexology, detox sessions, Ionic foot bath detox, ear coning, ear candling, stress reduction and relaxation. Abundant Wellness offers these and many more Holistic Alternative Therapies to clients in the Chicopee Community, and the greater Springfield, and New England Area. In our shop we carry a very large selection of healing products like CBD creams and tinctures, colloidal silver, magnesium oil, essential oils, and Herb Pharm herbal remedies.
“The Abundant Wellness Center is an oasis of calm in the center of my very busy life. Quality practitioners offer numerous ways to de-stress and revitalize. The Abundant Wellness Center is an integral part of my self-care routine.” ~ Gina
“My Massage Therapist Sima Figueiredo is an angel. Before I had sessions with Sima I could not turn my head to see out of my rear window of my pick-up truck. I was in pain. Now I can turn my head with ease and pain free. Sima also gives a fabulous body massage. I leave my sessions every week 100% satisfied. Thank you Sima!” ~ Eric L.
“After my truck – an 18 wheeler accident, my spirit and body was in trauma. It felt like I was wrapped in an eggshell, ready to shatter at the slightest touch. Debee’s full body massages helped me reclaim my movement, but most importantly, my self-image.” ~ Claire O’Brien, Spfld, MA
“I am amazed every time I leave a session with Susan. A total relaxation of mind, body, and soul.” ~ Robert Houle – 12/1/17
“I’ve taken Reiki levels 1-3 with Susan. I recommend any one who is looking to begin they’re spiritual journey and Reiki to take it with Susan. Her classes were very in-depth. The classes were very educational & informative. Her knowledge is extraordinary. Her pricing is fair & affordable. You will leave any level of her Reiki classes well informed and confident in your own abilities. Susan is always available for questions and or support. She is the Best teacher and spiritual mentor. Not only that, the staff at Abundant Wellness are always so pleasant & helpful. It’s such a beautiful vibe every time I visit Abundant Wellness. “ ~ J Cotto – 9/21/18
“Leigh’s style, technique and energy is amazing. The benefits of just one reflexology session was quite remarkable. I have a chronic condition in my shoulder which is often painful, Leigh’s reflexology offered substantial relief.” ~ C.C
“I’ve come to look forward to Debee’s weekly chair massages. They’re a welcome break in my hectic schedule, and I find that I always leave feeling both physically and mentally refreshed afterward. My work is mentally demanding, and that mid-week rejuvenation does wonders for my productivity.”~ Matt